Educators > Browse jobs
Calling local primary school teachers looking for flexible, well compensated teaching work around the Horsham, Surrey area.
Are you a primary trained teacher looking for work in local primary schools with flexible working hours, no planning or marking and a competitive daily pay rate?
anzuk education is supporting primary schools across Horsham in Surrey and the surrounding areas to find teachers looking for flexible work. There is an increasingly high demand for day-to-day, short term and long term cover. This demand will ensure consistency of work and stability with regards to income. What do you Need?
Benefits of Supply Teaching with anzuk:
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one through anuzk
- Have a full updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Hold the appropriate degree, UK QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
- Secondary qualified teachers looking to get into primary are also encouraged to apply
- Complete flexibility to choose where you want to go and which schools you want to work in
- You choose which days you work and are in control of your diary
- No planning or marking – you can leave when the school day ends and not think about school again that day
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered...you have the choice!
***Guaranteed income contracts available***
If you want the benefits of day-to-day supply paired with a guaranteed income, then anzuk’s Ambassador Program may be perfect for you. We offer a contract which commits you to two, three, four or five days of work per week. Contact a consultant to discuss this further! How to Apply:
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to Sarah
at [email protected]
or for further information please call 01483 672415
About anzuk Education:
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community, inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.
If you want the benefits of day-to-day supply paired with a guaranteed income, then anzuk’s Ambassador Program may be perfect for you. We offer a contract which commits you to two, three, four or five days of work per week. Contact a consultant to discuss this further!