Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teacher / South Gloustershire
Teachers sought after for roles in education in South Gloucestershire ASAP. Please get in touch to positively impact schools across the region!
Anzuk support schools across South Gloucestershire to source and coach exceptional teaching staff. Our aim is to place the right educator in the right place at the right time. It takes the whole community around every child to help them reach their potential, and we are proud to support our partner schools with amazing Teachers like you!
The role of a supply teacher:
The ideal candidate will:
- Deliver lessons across multiple subject specialisms
- Collect work and feedback to the year/phase lead
- Engage students with various teaching methods in order to maximise the learning of all students in the class
- Follow school behaviour management policies effectively, ensuring learning is at the heart of all interactions and knowledge of safeguarding is up to date
- Be a reflective and engaging educator with the drive to make a real difference in people's lives
- Be punctual and organised
- Be flexible and available for work (1-5 days a week)
- Build rapport with students and staff easily, cultivating a community with strong core values
- Be looking to lighten the workload (less marking and planning!)
To teach, you will need a relevant qualification, such as a PGCE or QTS. You will also need references to cover the last 2 years, A valid DBS on the update service (we can also process one for you) as well as a CV outlining recent teaching experience and work history to cover the last 10 years.
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
anzuk are global education staffing service working to provide educators personal and professional growth – visit our website or follow us on Instagram @anzuk.education.uk to find out about our free PD webinars and international opportunities.
Why work with us?
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice!
- 100 day club award - work 100 days for us and receive a gift from us as a thank you
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work.
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.