Primary Teacher needed for January Start
A lovely North West schools is looking for a primary PPA teacher to work across multiple year groups starting in January and continue on for the year.
Anzuk education has an opportunity for a committed primary Teacher to work in one of our partnered schools in NW London as a PPA teacher in Hounslow. The school is looking for a high-quality candidate to join their team.
As a PPA teacher with anzuk education, you will provide a range of support all age groups throughout the school.
About the School:
The ideal candidate will:
- Supportive SLT
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school
- Central location in Hounslow
- Opportunities for professional development
- Excellent facilities for staff and students
- Opportunities to enter teaching through various programs
Your responsibilities include:
- Have the ability to teach all age groups.
- Have the ability to teach a range of different subjects.
- Have a genuine passion for teaching.
- Be open-minded and flexible to changes in daily programming.
- Be adaptable to cater for a diverse range of student needs.
- Be a qualified primary teacher.
Benefits of working with anzuk:
- Ensure the work allocated to the class is being completed.
- Follow up with staff about work/assessment that has been completed.
- Supporting transitions for students within the school.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Following directions and guidelines outlined by the school.
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specializing in securing teachers the right role for them. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also have a global pipeline that reaches into Bristol, Wales, New Zealand, Australia, and the US.
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Online training modules so you can complete at your own speed
- Biweekly webinars on hot topics in education
- Resource bank of ready to go lessons-print and plug!
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to email@example.com.Eligibility
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.