Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teachers Needed for Guaranteed Supply in Ealing
Are you a Primary teacher based in or commutable to Ealing? Our schools need a steady stream of supply teachers to support them next academic year!
Are you a qualified Primary teacher with QTS, looking for both flexibility and job security?
Are you an NQT, looking to take a break before completing your NQT year?
Are you looking for work-life balance in the form of guaranteed daily supply work at schools local to you?
We are currently supporting some beautiful Primary schools across the borough of Ealing with daily supply teachers from this September. These roles cover anywhere from Early Years to Year 6 and are an exciting way to experience schools of all kinds!
Your responsibilities include:
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have QTS or be able to teach in UK schools as a qualified teacher
- Live in or be able to commute to the borough of Ealing
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and line manages to ensure all students are offered valuable learning experiences
- Be a part of a welcoming and supportive community
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the UK national curriculum
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment
- Building rapport with both staff and students
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Fully qualified teachers often earn between £125 - £140
per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment