Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teachers needed for schools across Croydon
anzuk is seeking dynamic Primary teachers to support our amazing partner schools in Croydon!
anzuk are currently working with our partner Primary schools in Croydon, to provide day to day and long-term cover and currently have lots of opportunities for Primary Teachers.
So, if you are an enthusiastic and adaptable primary school teacher ready and willing to support schools, we would love to work with you. anzuk are looking to work with teachers from across the primary ages from EYFS to year 6.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in South East London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 10 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Our base rate for supply teaching is £140 per day and for long term positions can go up to £214 per day
. Depending on previous experience and the assignment you are taking you will be paid a higher daily rate. Rates will also be increased for high-performing candidates with excellent references and for long-term positions
where there is more responsibility.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Maham
on [email protected]
About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.
Refer a Teacher!
You can refer a Teacher who you might be interested in working with us and earn a referral bonus!Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
For more information please send your CV through to Maham at [email protected]
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
anzuk.Education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.