Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teaching Assistant
anzuk education is currently looking for 2 x teaching assistants to work in a primary school on a full time basis in Caerphilly - Flexible start date
1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in primary settings?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
About the Role:
This role requires 2 x teaching assistants to work on a full time basis. You will be working through all years within primary so the successful educator will need to be comfortable in all areas of primary. You will be working in a nuture setting supporting children with behavioural needs including ASD
You will be comfortable in supporting additional learning needs and have a strong academia background.
The teaching assistant's role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within Caerphilly, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years outside of the UK.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
£80/day as a minimum starting as a TA with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please apply today About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.