Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Teaching Assistants- Needed!
Looking for enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistants to work across North West London schools
Calling all aspiring primary teaching assistants! If you are looking to inspire young minds, ignite curiosity and make a difference in students lives. This is the role for you!
The Role: As a Primary School Teaching Assistant, you will be the magic sidekick in the world of education. You'll be working closely with teachers, helping them plan and deliver captivating lessons, assist with classroom management and create a joyful and inclusive learning environment.
- Min PAYE £85
- Min Umbrella £96.60
- Work closely with teachers to create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide one-on-one support to students, ensuring their individual needs are met.
- Share your creativity and passion for arts, sports, or any other talent to inspire young minds.
- Create a nurturing learning environment.
- Collaborate with fellow educators and be an invaluable team player.
We are actively recruiting for this position and would love to speak with you, if you match our requirements. If you're interested in this role, please get in touch with me on 020 8132 9464 or [email protected].
- A genuine love for working with children and an unwavering dedication to their growth.
- Strong communication skills, both with students and fellow team members.
- Patience, understanding, and the ability to adapt to various learning styles.
- No classroom experience is necessary, but any suitable background in working with children is advantageous.