Educators > Browse jobs
Primary school teachers required in our North West schools!
Are you a qualified teacher with QTS? Or, are you soon to graduate and seeking your first teaching role as an NQT? If so, then read on.
Here at ANZUK, we have a large demand for primary, ideally with QTS but strong and enthusiastic NQT’s will be considered, to work in a range of our schools all over London. All subject specialisms will be considered at secondary level, given the huge demand we have always had for teachers to work in our schools. The majority of the schools which we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The roles and responsibilities of a classroom teacher include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Conducting assessments and collating data to ascertain pupil progress levels.
- Liaising closely with senior leadership and parents to provide constructive feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 4pm).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Fully qualified teachers often earn between £135 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Shoro on firstname.lastname@example.org