Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are currently recruiting for a Psychology and Sociology Teacher for a school based in Bedfordshire
Psychology and Sociology Teacher required for a September start
anzuk Education has the pleasure of working with a friendly, thriving and inclusive, 11-19 years Bedfordshire multicultural school which is rated ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted. The school has a student centred focus and chromebooks are used by all students to support daily learning.
This school believes exceptional teachers transform lives, so are looking for talented Psychology & Sociology Teacher with a real passion for their subject. The school offers a wide range of professional development opportunities and continued support for career progression, there is the opportunity for the right person for this to become a Head of Department position.
The successful candidate will be:
- an outstanding teacher of either Psychology or Sociology with experience/training in either subject
- committed to improving outcomes for all students
- passionate about learning and teaching
- innovative and creative
If you are motivated and want to make a difference to the lives of students, then we want to hear from you.Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Anzuk are Specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 10 years experience
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
- Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultant
For more information or to arrange a call back contact Rebecca Whitchurch
on 0117 457 3443