Educators > Browse jobs
Psychology & Sociology Teacher ASAP start - South West London
Are you a fantastic Psychology & Sociology teacher looking for a new role? Join a team of dedicated, like-midnded passoinated colleagues.
ANZUK Education has the pleasure of working with a friendly, thriving and inclusive schools in South West London. The school is very easy to commute to.
This school believes exceptional teachers transform lives, so are looking for talented Psychology, Sociology Teachers with a real passion for their subject. The school offers a wide range of professional development opportunities and continued support for career progression.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding teacher of either Psychology and Sociology with experience/training in any of these subjects
- Committed to improving outcomes for all students
- Passionate about learning and teaching
- Innovative and creative
If you are motivated and want to make a difference to the lives of students, then we want to hear from you.Rates of Pay
Rates of pay are dependent on teaching experience & role expectationsBenefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Anzuk are Specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 10 years experience
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
- Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultant
For more information or to arrange a call back contact Kristen on [email protected]