Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Art Teacher for a Secondary School in Bristol!
An experienced Art Teacher is needed to join a dynamic and inclusive team based at a Secondary School in Bristol
Are you creative and enthusiastic? Do you want to extend and enrich young peoples educational experiences?
An Ofsted rated 'good' academy based in Bristol are recruiting a full-time Art Teacher to join its vibrant team. The school are looking for a passionate teacher who is committed to encouraging curiosity and strives to inspire young people to seek meaning in their learning. This over subscribed school is also part of a large multi academy trust with great ambition.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- A January 2022 start, fixed term until the end of February
- Delivering engaging lessons, catering for a range of ages and diverse abilities
- Some marking and planning will be required
- There is a possibility for the role to be extended
- Job share options will be considered
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have a secure knowledge of the Arts curriculum across KS3 & KS4
- Be able to construct lesson plans in accordance to the curriculum and encouraging a high-level of learning in all students
- Value the development of strong and caring relationships with students and staff
- Be passionate about supporting young people and helping them to feel empowered
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.