Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Business Teachers for South West London Roles - Sep Start!
Are you a qualified teacher specialising in Business Studies? Are you looking for a new challenge in high performing South West London schools?
Are you a qualified Secondary teacher, specialising in Business Studies and dedicated to student success?
Are you looking to work with some of the best schools in South West London?
anzuk education is supporting multiple schools around the South West London region to secure passionate and driven Business Studies teachers. These roles are for the 2020/21 academic year and will therefore be a September start.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have a passion for working in education
- Live in or be able to commute to South West London
- Be a Business Studies specialist
- Have QTS or be able to teach in UK schools as a qualified teacher
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the UK Business Studies curriculum
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and line manages to ensure all students are offered valuable learning experiences
- Be a part of a welcoming and supportive community
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the UK national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Pay rates will be dependent on individual schools, roles and Teacher experience. We work in accordance with AWR and look to pay to the appropriate M Pay Scales. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy on email@example.com About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment