Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Chemistry Teacher - Part-time - September Start!
A high achieving Secondary school in South West London seeks a Chemistry teacher to join their team part-time...
Are you a Chemistry teacher looking for a role that gives you work-life balance with 3 days off per week?
Do you want to work at a school that supports its staff with ongoing professional development?
anzuk are supporting an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in South West London with their search for an experienced Chemistry teacher to join their team. This role is 4 days per week and is for the 2020/21 academic year.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have QTS or be eligible to teach within UK schools.
- Have experience teaching Key Stage 3-5 Chemistry.
- Be passionate about sparking critical thinking in young minds.
- Set high and clear expectations for all students.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum.
- Be organised, proactive and flexible.
- Be commutable to South West London.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Planning and delivering engaging and challenging lessons in line with the UK national curriculum.
- Helping students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Differentiate lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs within the classroom.
- Utilise effective behavioural and classroom management strategies in line with the school policy, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Attending regular meetings, functions and parent's evenings.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Share the values and ethos of the school community
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy
at firstname.lastname@example.org About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.