Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Early Childhood educators! Pacific Pines, Southport & Coomera.
Are you wanting a fresh start? Less paperwork, and more time with your family? Apply today!
About the role
anzuk Education is a recruitment agency dedicated in supporting Educators and Centres with casual work and relief staffing. Working with anzuk means that you are NEVER just a "number". We respect and appreciate every one of our educators for the amazing work they do.
We work with a range of exceptional centres needing casual assistance on a day to day basis and have opportunities for work within South West London and surrounding areas.
Why work with us?
So...What's the catch?
- Flexible work days that can be set around YOUR lifestyle!
- Excellent casual rates!
- Less responsibility and more time to grow your passion in the Early Childhood sector!
- Wanting to study? GO FOR IT! We can support you with work in between your busy study schedule!
- Easily update your availability and check your shift time with our super convenient "ready2work" app!
- Professional Development sessions offered year round, as well as access to Educator meetups where you can get to know other educators within your area!
- Be supported throughout all stages of your career by a small team of consultants who actually care about you and your goals!
- Join in on the Referral Program where if you refer a friend and they work 10 shifts with us, you will receive an £100 BONUS (the best part is, if you refer more than one friend, you get more than one BONUS!)
There is no catch!! We just need you to have:
- A relevant Qualification (or actively studying towards, having completed at least 60 hours of placement)
- 2 industry references from a long day care centre or kindergarten
- Flexibility to travel to various centres within your area up to 30 minutes (low travel time means less shifts :( we ask our educators to be open to travelling in order to offer the most variety in work!)
AND most importantly... a PASSION
for children!"As someone who has joined an agency for the first time, so far, I have loved the experience.The process of becoming part of the agency was efficient and professional.The transition in navigating around the different centres is seamless under the direction of the staff. A big benefit is the flexibility around shifts." How do I apply TODAY??
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by phone or email by one of our lovely consultants.Like to chat further?
Reach out to Alyssa today!
Email: [email protected]