Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Early Years Educator
Seeking Nursery Practitioners with their Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years qualification to join our centre close to Loughton!
Are you looking for your next role in Early Years education? Join this day nursery with a family feel and happy children!
anzuk Education are working with a Day Nursery close to Loughton to find a qualified Early years practitioner to join their supportive team on a permanent basis.
The centre can be reached both by the Central line and major bus services the Loughton area. There is a strong management team at the centre, who create a positive and welcoming atmosphere, prioritising free training opportunities for all staff to grow professionally.
Educators encourage creative play and utilise the homely garden areas for outdoor messy activities. The children feel a strong sense of belonging to the centre and create deep bonds with the staff due to the low room numbers.
What do you need?
- Deliver high quality education and care in line with EYFS across different age ranges from 3m to 5 years.
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday
- Varying 8 shifts between 7.30am – 6.00pm
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a true passion for Early Years education.
- Experience working with young children aged 0-5 in an Early Years setting
- A Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years qualification
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Valid work rights for UK
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Training budget to assist your professional development
- Company pension contributions
- Employee childcare discount
- Paid time for staff meetings and parents evenings
- Overtime opportunities
We are a global recruitment agency, specialising in education. We work with Early Years providers across London to assist them to find exceptional educators for day-to-day supply, short-term and permanent positions.
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting education settings when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. Apply now, by clicking the Apply button!
Or email your CV to [email protected].
To have a confidential chat about this role or discuss our other opportunities call 020 3821 6822.