Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Early Years Educator
Seeking a Level 3 qualified educator to work in the toddler room at this community run Children's Centre
anzuk Education are working with a Nursery close to Stoke Newington to find a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their supportive team on a permanent basis.
This ‘good’ nursery is located at a council-run Children’s Centre in Stoke Newington. The centre is a community hub and is relied upon by many families from different cultural and economic backgrounds. As a result the staff at the nursery put a large emphasis on creating a harmonious community where every child feels a sense of belonging.
The team is looking for strong Level 3 educator who wants to support their vision of providing quality education to all children in the community. There is a strong focus within this organisation on building empowered and highly trained teams, join a management team who will invest in you.
What do you need?
- Deliver high quality education and care in line with EYFS in the toddler room
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
- Varying shifts between 7.30am – 6.00pm
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a true passion for Early Years education.
- Experience working with young children aged 0-5 in an Early Years setting
- A Level 3 Early Years qualification
- Experience holding key worker responsibilities for a group of children
- Experience leading a team and building strong relationships with parents
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Valid work rights for UK
We are a global recruitment agency, specialising in education. We work with Early years providers across London to assist them to find exceptional educator for day to day supply , short term and permanent positions.
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting education settings when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. Apply now, by clicking the Apply button! Or email your CV to [email protected]. To have a confidential chat about this role or discuss our other opportunities call 020 3821 6822.