Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified English Teacher for Secondary School in Feltham
Are you a qualified teacher, or NQT, living in or commutable to Feltham looking to educate and inspire students?
anzuk education has an opportunity for a committed English Teacher to work in an inspiring and exciting school based in Feltham in the borough of Hounslow. They are looking for a high-quality candidate to join their team as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will:
Your responsibilities include:
- Have experience teaching English within a school setting
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have good knowledge and understanding of the English curriculum
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the English national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone. How to Apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Sophie