Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Secondary Core Subject Teachers - September Start
Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher specialising in a core subject and looking for your ideal role in September?
Our network of Secondary Schools across London are already on the lookout for enthusiastic and inspiring qualified core subject teachers to join in September 2020. Core subjects include English, Maths, Science, History & Geography. There my be opportunities to start earlier if schools reopen in the Summer Term. Teachers with QTS are ideal, however NQTs are encouraged to apply as there ,may be the opportunity to develop your career through a supported induction year. The majority of the schools which we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients.
Your roles and responsibilities would include:
What anzuk Education and our schools can offer you:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons in line with the UK curriculum.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in your classroom.
- Utilising the school's behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment for all students.
- Conducting regular assessments of and for learning and collating data to ascertain pupil progress and development towards targets.
- Liaising closely with your department, senior leadership and parents to provide your students with constructive feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
- A warm, welcoming and social environments to work in.
- Ongoing support from all levels of the school as well as regular catch ups and support with your consultant.
- To become part of the wider school community and make a difference in young people's lives.
- Regular professional development within the school and from anzuk.
- Termly social events to meet like minded Educators.
- Opportunities to get involved with our affiliated sporting clubs & travel companies.
- Refer a friend and you can receive £100 after they complete 10 days of work.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Fully qualified teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day dependent upon previous experience (M Scale equivalents). Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Belinda on firstname.lastname@example.org.About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.