Educators > Browse jobs
Qualified Secondary Teachers needed for roles in South West London
Are you a qualified teacher with QTS? Or, are you soon to graduate and seeking your first teaching role as an ECT? If so, then read on.
anzuk Education currently have a large demand for Secondary Teachers, with QTS to work in a range of our schools in South West London. We have roles commencing with immediate starts, as well as roles available from the beginning of next academic term.
All subject specialisms will be considered at secondary level, given the huge demand we have always had for teachers to work in our schools. The majority of the schools which we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The roles and responsibilities of a classroom teacher include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across
the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the
diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to
promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Gaining an understanding of relevant examination boards
curriculum requirements and planning informative learning activities to
encourage examination success.
- Liaising closely with senior leadership and parents to provide constructive
feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit Full Time on day to day supply, short term or long-term positions, 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 4pm).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or
demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two
years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in South West London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid
police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom)
within the last 10 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Fully qualified teachers often earn between £160 - £214 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristen on [email protected].
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.