Educators > Browse jobs
RE Teacher required for OUTSTANDING Catholic school in Bromley
anzuk Education is working in partnership with a highly successful co-ed school in South East London to recruit an enthusiastic RE Teacher
The school offers an exciting and vibrant work environment. It is a very enjoyable place to work and we are fortunate to benefit from a strong sense of community where students, staff and parents work together and support one another.
About the School:
- Ofsted ‘OUTSTANDING’ with just under 1000 pupils located in the London Borough of Bromley
- Outstanding Catholic school
- Staff are supported through career development and progression is strongly encouraged
- Strong engagement with parents and carers
About the Role:
- KS3 to KS4 Religious Education teacher
- Full timetable across KS3/4 (Year 7-11)
- Starting September until Christmas initially. An on-going contract is available for the right Teacher.
- Work within the schools established Humanities Team
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Secondary teachers often earn between £130 - £200 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tyler Healy on firstname.lastname@example.org
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.