Educators > Browse jobs
Reception Teacher Full Time
Friendly, supportive school in the heart of Epsom is looking to recruit a passionate Reception Teacher to start ASAP.
Are you a passionate teacher with a love for early years?
anzuk education is proud to partner with a friendly and supportive, two form entry primary school in the heart of Epsom's community to help recruit for a Reception Class Teacher. The role is to start immediately or as soon as possible for the right candidate.
The school is looking for someone who will support their young children to achieve their best and fill them with a joy of learning. The school motto is ‘Everyone shines" and they are committed to this vision in the teaching and across every aspect of school life.
The school has recently been awarded a 'Good' by Ofsted with 'Outstanding' for personal development, behaviour and welfare.
If you're looking for an innovative and forward-focused school to develop your own teaching skills and improve outcomes for all children, then please read on!
- Full time Reception Class Teacher
- Ideally have experience across The Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or 2 in the UK state sector
- Open to ECTs as well as experienced teachers
- There is a dedicated and experienced TA in the class
- Pay negotiable depending on experience - Fringe main pay scale
- A dedicated and motivated team of colleagues and governors, committed and passionate about driving the school forward and improving outcomes for all pupils
How to apply:
- Be an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates pupils, parents and colleagues
- Have the drive and ability to secure excellent rates of progress and attainment for all children no matter their starting point
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
- Be able to create a safe, happy, challenging, stimulating and effective learning environment.
- Hold a QTS or equivalent qualification
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 01483 903 275. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.
"Good" with 'Outstanding' for personal development, behaviour and welfare.