Educators > Browse jobs
Receptionists and Admin Officers Needed for Immediate Start!
School Administration Officers needed for our fantastic schools in South East London
anzuk is working with a school in North East London to find a long term admin/receptionist for a ASAP start.
We are looking for:
A strong receptionists and administrators/HR support who are good on school phone lines, confident with switchboards and liaising with parents. We also need people with a good eye for details, who are professional and reliable.
Fast paced environment, proactive and act on the spot. Bubbly personality and welcoming as you are the first face/point of contact for the school for any visitors, staff or students.
Here at anzuk we work with high performing, well resourced schools, with a firm belief in excellence for each and every student, and high expectations for success, placing students at the heart of their curriculum.
We continue to invest in high quality professional development and provide a range of employee benefits when registering with us.
We are looking to recruit administration receptionist to work with us on a supply basis for immediate start. Working with anzuk allows you the flexibility and space to manage your own schedule. We work with Outstanding and Good schools who need support with quality supply staff.
Benefits of this position:
Requirements - please read:
- Flexibility and easy to use app to set your schedule
- Competitive daily rates paid weekly
- Professional development at your own pace-online learning modules, bi-weekly webinars, and ready to print lessons plans
- Exposure to multiple types of schools, so you can find the perfect long term fit for yourself or broaden your practice.
- Team of consultants to answer your questions and provide support
- Referral bonuses for recommending other educators
- Social activities as the country reopens to network and enjoy
How to Apply :
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Lewisham, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- IDEALLY will have school admin experience: SIMS, Brommcom, attendance e.t.c.
Please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to Jamie Murphy
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. In this role, primary teachers will work with us in a supply capacity for our Surrey-based schools. You will be working with some amazing schools in a flexible manner. As a primary supply teacher, you are not required to do any planning. You execute the curriculum and work with the team of teachers and leaders to ensure kids are supported. It is a great way to have a positive impact on students and schools with a little more flexibility than is always allowed for primary teachers that may be juggling other commitments at the moment. Come join us today to enjoy teaching on your schedule!
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process