Educators > Browse jobs
Religous Education Teacher - Outstanding School - SW London
anzuk is working in partnership with an outstanding school in SW London to recruit an enthusiastic Religious Education Teacher
anzuk Education is seeking an experienced Religious Education Teacher for the new academic year commencing in September 2020
About the School:
- Outstanding OFSTED
- All through Co-Ed
- Great Location in SW London
- Engaged in local community
About the Role:
- KS3/KS4 Religious Education
- Supportive working environment
- Great access to resources
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Mike Bloy on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.