Educators > Browse jobs
Are you a level 3 Early Years professional looking for your first room leader role? Join an established Nursery here to support!
anzuk Education are working with a community, faith-based Nursery seeking a level 3 or above Nursery Practitioner to join their supportive team as a Room Leader on a permanent basis.
The nursery is easily reached on the Jubilee line and is a short walk from the Overground. It has a well established community presence and prides themselves on delivering high-quality education to the children.
They extend their love of learning to their staff and encourage all to embrace professional development opportunities. Whether it’s forest school or SENCo training you are interested in...they will support you!
What do you need?
- Room Leader of either 2–3-year-olds or preschool
- Lead your room of Early Years Practitioners to deliver high-quality education and care in line with EYFS across different age ranges from 3m to 5 years.
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday
- Varying 8 shifts between 7.30am – 6.00pm
- Nursery operates 45 weeks of the year
- Early finish on a Friday from 12pm! EVERY FRIDAY!
- Up to £32,000
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a true passion for Early Years education.
- 1 year+ experience working with young children aged 0-5 in an Early Years setting
- Level 3 or above Early Years qualification
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Valid work rights for UK
Apply now, by clicking the Apply button! Or email your CV to [email protected]. To have a confidential chat about this role or discuss our other opportunities call 020 3821 6822.
- 10 weeks off each year
- Friday early close at 12pm
- Above average pay rates
- A focus on developing your professional skills