Educators > Browse jobs
SENCO Immediate Start
Outstanding secondary school in Brent is searching for a SENCO for an immediate start
• ‘Exceptional school’, one of only a handful of secondary schools in England to be recognised as such by Ofsted.
• Coeducation comprehensive school
- Full time with an immediate start
- Key responsibilities are working with students who have SEMH and speech and language needs
- Full academic year position
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Experience as a SENCO or the NASENCO qualification
- SEN experience
- London school experience
- Ability to hit the ground running
For more info please call Jack on 020 8132 9470. To be put forward immediately email email@example.com