Educators > Browse jobs
SEN Primary Teachers - immediate start - SEN school - Hounslow
opportunity for SEN teachers in SEN school in Hounlsow
Are you an SEN teacher seeking a new challenge?
Willing to work in a SEMH setting - small classes with excellent support and CPD
anzuk are hugely proud to be working with this large SEN school (about 250 students on roll) based in the heart of Hounslow.
Recently refurbished, the school boasts excellent new facilities having been refurbished in 2018. It now offers state of the art therapy rooms and extensive outside space (including a sensory garden, football pitches, and Eco Garden). There are also; a dedicated sensory room and a life skills room to promote independent living.
It's an all through school, serving students aged early years - KS4. Students encounter a variety of SEN including but not exclusive to; ASC, SEMH and, Speech, Language & Communication difficulties.
It has onsite parking facilities and is well served by two local tube stations.
The school offers outstanding CPD for all staff.
he headteacher said about the school-
"Our children are at the heart of every decision we make... Our curriculum challenges our most able students academically and provides life skills for the future "
- Planning, preparing and delivering lesson for KS1/2 students with SEMH
- Collaborating with other staff members
- Working alongside therapists and LSAs to ensure whole pupil development
- Attending and some times delivering CPD and training
- Temp to perm for the right candidates
- Holds a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Has UK and SEMH teaching experience
- Is De-escalation trained
- Open to learning and developing
- Has excellent behavior management skills
- Skilled at managing LSA/TA support
For more information please call Matt on 020 3384 6110. To be put forward immediately please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - remembering to include your contact details.