Educators > Browse jobs
SEN TA's Wandsworth
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic SEN TA's for Reception class in South West starting September
Are you passionate about working with children who have additional needs? Do you seek a meaningful career that will have impact on children's lives?
Apply today, interview tomorrow and start as soon as possible!
About the SEN:
We are currently looking to recruit SEN TA's for September start for schools in South West London.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working closely with the class teacher to support in the delivery of exceptional learning experiences for children.
- Working on a 1:1 basis, or in small group sizes, with pupils to provide more targeted and meaningful learning experiences.
- Utilizing effective behavioral management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Assisting the teacher to set-up engaging and interactive practical lesson activities.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
- Work with teachers and support staff to provide a safe and supportive environment for students to learn both individually and in small groups.
- Monitor and record impact of interventions including short term achievable targets for priority areas of learning.
- Supporting and supervising the use of the equipment specific to child’s needs.
- Ensure that students have opportunities to develop their skills as an independent learner.
- Facilitate between parents, school and outside agencies working with the child, ensuring there is effective communication and continuity in approach.
- Support students in and out of lessons in Reception class
- Good ICT skills
- Previous experience supporting children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although not essential
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, a strong 'can do' attitude, highly developed organisational skills. effective communication skills, team player.
- Available full time (working hours are 8:30am - 4:00pm)
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Learning Support Assistants will earn a minimum £80 per day and up to £90 per day dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. What now?
anzuk are seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. For more information please email your CV to [email protected] About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.