Educators > Browse jobs
SEN TA South East London
We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to work in a SEN School for September
Apply today, interview next week and start in September!
About the SEN:
We are currently working with a Special Education Needs school in South East London to recruit up to 3 Teaching Assistants for September start.
The school caters for students with additional physical and learning needs. The School is based a short walk from Morden Station. There is no onsite parking.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working closely with the class teacher to support in the delivery of exceptional learning experiences for children.
- Working on a 1:1 basis, or in small group sizes, with pupils to provide more targeted and meaningful learning experiences.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Assisting the teacher to set-up engaging and interactive practical lesson activities.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
- Previous experience supporting children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Will be comfortable in a hydro-pool.
- Have excellent communication skills.
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching, or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Learning Support Assistants will earn a minimum of £77.50 per day and up to £90 per day dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. What now?
anzuk is seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. For more information please email your CV to Spencer.firstname.lastname@example.org About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education has been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process, or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.