Educators > Browse jobs
SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Brockley
A great opportunity for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work with an Outstanding school that has high expectations of staff and students.
anzuk Education is helping to support an Outstanding school located in Southeast London, 20 minutes from London Bridge, to find a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to start in September for the next academic year.
About the School:
About the Role
- Mixed-gender school with around 430 pupils.
- Most recent Ofsted review judged to be “Outstanding” in their achievement of pupils, quality of teaching, behaviour and safety of pupils, as well as their leadership and management.
- Believes that primary school education is an experience that all children should enjoy to the fullest. Therefore, they offer a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum, striving to meet the needs of all their pupils.
- Respectful and diligent students
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Various positions including supporting students in Reception, Year 2 and Year 5
- Working 1:1 with a primary student to support their participation and progress in an inclusive education system
- Supporting transitions for students within the school and outside the community
- Building rapport with both staff and students
- Following directions and guidelines outlined by teachers
Teaching Assistants often earn between £70-90 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Angus on email@example.comAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.