Educators > Browse jobs
SEN Teaching Assistants in South West London
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Job Opportunity: SEN Teaching Assistants in South West London
Location: Wandsworth, Merton, Kingston, Sutton, Richmond Salary: Starting at £85 per day and upwards
Contract: Flexible work, short-term blocks, and full academic year contracts available
Start Date: Immediate
Work Hours: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Do you thrive in an educational environment where each day brings new opportunities for growth? If so, anzuk Education has an exciting opportunity for you!
About Us: anzuk Education is a leading education agency committed to enhancing the educational experience of students by providing exceptional support and dedicated educators. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistants to join our team and contribute to the success of students with SEN in South West London.
Position Overview: As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in providing personalized assistance to students with diverse special educational needs. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with teachers to implement tailored learning plans, supporting students' academic and personal development, and fostering an inclusive and positive classroom environment.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to execute individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with SEN.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students during lessons, ensuring comprehension and engagement with the curriculum.
- Assist in classroom and behavior management to establish a welcoming and inclusive learning atmosphere.
- Aid students in developing essential social and life skills, promoting independence and well-being.
- Maintain effective communication with parents, teachers, and other stakeholders to relay student progress and challenges.
- Prior experience working with students with SEN is highly advantageous.
- Strong empathy, patience, and the ability to adapt teaching strategies to suit individual student requirements.
- Effective communication skills and the capacity to collaborate seamlessly within a multidisciplinary team.
- Relevant certifications or training in special education or related fields will be beneficial.
- Competitive pay rates commencing at £85 per day and increasing based on experience.
- Flexibility in scheduling, including short-term assignments and full academic year contracts.
- Immediate start date, allowing you to make an impact in students' lives right away.
- Opportunities for continuous professional development within a supportive educational community.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and a brief cover letter to Eddie Swan
at [email protected].
Successful candidates will receive guidance through the compliance process with anzuk Education, ensuring they are fully prepared to excel in our schools.
Join us in shaping the future of SEN education and making a meaningful difference in the lives of students. Embark on an exciting journey with anzuk Education today. anzuk Education is an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applications from individuals of all backgrounds. All applicants must be compliant to work in UK schools.