Educators > Browse jobs
SUPPLY Primary Teachers (3-5 days/week) - SW London
Primary Teachers required for schools in the Wandsworth and environs!
Apply today, interview tomorrow. Flexible work for you!
Areas of work:
Wandsworth, Kingston, Merton, Sutton, Richmond and environs
Primary Teachers assist students in a number of subject areas, including reading, writing, maths, phonics, and other subject skills. Other expectations would include: break duty, preparing class resources, and behaviour management.
Supply teaching allows you to have a flexible work life. You can select which days you are available to work (3-5 days). With exposure to a wide variety of environments, you will have the opportunity to refine teaching methods and better define yourself as a professional educator.
Qualifications and Experience
- Safeguarding knowledge and implementation
- Teaching techniques - differentiation, behaviour management, assessing student needs, communicating in a clear manner
- Professional. Proactive. Patient
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) - REQUIRED
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - REQUIRED
- Relevant Special Education, First Aid, and other Certificates-OPTIONAL
About our agency
- Day-to-day supply (working days flexible)
- Block work (2 to 6 week block of work)
- Long term placements - permanent roles available
ANZUK is a leading education placement agency who source high quality teachers trained in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada. We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. How to Apply
Send updated CV to Judith
via email [email protected]