Educators > Browse jobs
School Finance Officer
Secondary School in London Borough of Hackney seeking a Finance Officer to join them from November 2022.
High achieving secondary school located in London Borough of Hackney with modern facilities and supportive staff, seeking experienced Finance Officer. November 2022 start.
- Maintaining the school's financial systems, financial controls and accounts.
- Maintaining the school's payroll.
- Providing support and advice to budget holders and financial operatives.
- Maintaining the school's asset register.
- Assisting in the management of the school premises.
- Relevant accounting or finance qualification (AAT or equivalent)
- Working towards a qualification level higher than AAT (desirable)
Skills & Knowledge:
- Finance & admin in a similar public sector environment.
- Monitoring a budget and analysing financial reports.
- Managing staff.
- Working with school or college finance systems.
- Managing a payroll.
- Well-developed IT expertise, including spreadsheets and a working knowledge of local authority computerised financial systems.
- A thorough working knowledge of SIMS FMS.
- Ability to set and work to agreed targets and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Proactive working to achieve efficiency.
- Ability to work autonomously.
How to Apply
For more information please send your email through to Marnie at firstname.lastname@example.org.