School Groundskeeper West London - ASAP start
A fantastic opportunity for someone with general labouring and maintenance skills and a passion for education to join a dynamic school team ASAP!
An Outstanding Secondary school in West London are looking for someone to join their maintenance team. The role will require the right person to have general maintenance skills and the right attitude to maintain the school's facilities and grounds whilst supporting the safe phasing back of students to the school grounds.
About the school:
About the Role:
- Large inner London Catholic School of around 1,900 students and 120 teaching staff
- Modern facilities and equipment
- A supportive and open management team
- A Outstanding rating from Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
The school are looking for a Groundskeeper to work directly with the Site Management Team to support with phased reopening and ongoing general maintenance of the school. You will perform duties which deliver a high quality and effective day-to-day operation and maintenance of the fabric, furnishing and equipment of the school. You will ensure high standards of service to all users and visitors with special regards to security, health and safety, and effective communication.Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Belinda Artlett on firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.