School supply teachers required in South West London and Surrey
Are you a qualified teacher or an NQT seeking flexible, day-to-day supply work? We have ad-hoc and guaranteed work available
We currently have a large demand for primary and secondary teachers to work in a range of our schools in South West London and Surrey including Clapham Junction, Richmond, Wimbledon, Ashford, Staines, Woking and Guildford.
Guaranteed work is available for suitable candidates. The majority of the schools which we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients.
The roles and responsibilities of a supply teacher include:
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Marking pupils' work and providing them with relevant feedback, encouragement and support.
- Providing feedback for the class teacher regarding work completed or any behavioural concerns which arose.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
The majority of our roles require candidates who are flexible to take bookings the night before, or able to take bookings at 7am each morning, and are available during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 4pm).
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Frank Caldow on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information over the phone please feel free to give me a call on 01483 926324
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Cardiff, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Fully qualified teachers will be offered an attractive daily rate of pay dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.