Educators > Browse jobs
Sciecne Teacher - Hounslow
We are currently working with a good school to recruit a Sciecne Teacher to take on a post from September 2021.
anzuk Education has an excellent working relationship with a comprehensive school in the borough of Hounslow. We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Science teacher to join the team for a September 2021 start.
About the School
• Ofsted rated 'Good' school
• Central location in Hounslow
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent facilities for staff and students
• Offers a range of A level and level 3 BTEC courses
• Clear behaviour management policy
The right candidate will
• work alongside the Science department and cover the science course work according to the set curriculum teaching KS3, 4 and 5 students
• be responsible for class planning, lesson delivery and assessment
• participate in extra curriculum activities
Please note - as the timetable is yet to be written and due to the versatile skillset currently within the department, the school would like to hear from teachers with all scientific skill sets and backgrounds.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
How to apply
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send your CV to Matthew at email@example.com
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.