Educators > Browse jobs
Calling all Science Teachers - we need your help! Are you still looking for a new teaching role to start in September?
Are you looking for a new opportunity and are passionate about making a difference to the lives of young learners? We have the teaching position for you!
anzuk are currently working in partnership with a secondary school in East Surrey who are looking for a full time Science Teacher. The school has been rated 'good' by Ofsted but continues to have a strong commitment to improve, thus making it a brilliant environment to be part of. Children are committed to learning, whilst staff are offered excellent support and professional development opportunities, with a very strong and confident leadership team.
The role is a full time position, starting in September through anzuk with the high possibility of being extended as a permanent member of the school for the rest of the academic year. This role is open to both NQT/ECT's and fully qualified teachers.
The ideal Science Teacher will:
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have experience teaching Science across the disciplines at both KS3 & KS4
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS police check and must have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have good knowledge and understanding of the Science curriculum
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 01483 903 275. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.