Educators > Browse jobs
A high performing school in Surrey is seeking a Science Teacher to join their team from September 2023.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a great secondary school in Surrey as a Science Teacher.
The school is a high performing mixed secondary school and sixth form that keeps all children at its very centre. They believe that every child is valued and can achieve great things with the necessary support and guidance.
The School is part of a multi academy trust and boasts of cutting edge facilities which enables its students to thrive.
The Role of a Science Teacher:
The Ideal Science Teacher Will:
- Teach Science up to GCSE.
- Deliver practical lessons, ensuring the safe and correct use of chemicals, reagents and lab apparatus
- Cultivate the next generation of scientists by delivering the curriculum and extra-curricular activities/ competitions
- Conduct regular assessments and report on student progress to colleagues and parents via feedback on how to improve outcomes
- May be asked to teach across the Chemistry, Biology and Physics specialisms
- Additional responsibilities include delivering a tailored curriculum to students as part of the PSHE and Form Tutor offering
Apply now, by clicking the Apply button!
- Be confident teaching Science to KS3 and KS4
- Specialisms in Chemistry, Biology or Physics will all be considered
- Hold a Teaching qualification (with QTS) or equivalent
- Encourage students to develop curiosity about the natural world around them
- Have strong communication and listening skills
- Be inquisitive, clear, inspirational and collaborative, coaching students through challenging topics
- Have strong behaviour management skills, promoting positive learning environments
Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other opportunities available or call in for a confidential chat on 01483 926487