Educators > Browse jobs
Science Teacher 2021
anzuk and a partner school in Brent are looking to appoint a science teacher for the upcoming term.
anzuk is working with a partner school to appoint a secondary science teacher. The school is continuously rated Good with Outstanding aspects by Ofsted, and it is centrally located in Brent. Experienced teachers and NQTS will be considered. The school has a strong reputation for building up new teachers through mentors and professional development. Prior to beginning your post as a science teacher in April, we can provide you with guaranteed work in the North West area of London. We can also offer you access to our learning modules online for self-paced professional development.
The right candidate for this role will:
When working with anzuk, you will:
- Have specialised knowledge of the secondary Science national curriculum and standards
- Possess strong classroom management skills
- Be a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Willingness to work alongside the science department to cover the classes required-planning can be delegated to the team of science teachers
- Be able to set curriculum teaching KS3, 4 and 5 students
- Willing to complete class planning, lesson delivery and assessment
- Be open to participate in extra curriculum activities
- Be available for the working hours of 8 am - 4 pm
- Be guaranteed daily work until the position starts
- Eligible for relocation package of up to £500 for teachers coming from abroad (Australia, New Zealand and Canada)
- Gain access to virtual Professional Development opportunities run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Be apart of a Global Network of Opportunities
- Have a consultant team that will be here to help and guide you
- Keep track of work seamlessly with our easy to use app
- Receive a £100 bonus for referring your friends and colleagues once they have worked for 10 days
- Be apart of a fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
To apply, please send your CV to Ben at email@example.com.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.