Educators > Browse jobs
Science Teacher Needed for September Start!
An experienced Science Teacher is needed to join an enthusiastic team based at a Secondary school in South East London
Are you looking for a new opportunities in your area? Do you believe you can make a positive impact on young peoples lives?
A fantastic secondary school in Lewisham, South East London are recruiting a qualified Science Teacher to join its enthusiastic team in September. The school prides themselves on being a welcoming environment, working in partnership with parents and carers to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
They embrace a wide range of cultures and languages and create an atmosphere of respect and trust where every child can feel safe and secure.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Full time role from September - end of academic year
- Delivering engaging lessons, catering for a range of ages and diverse abilities
- Constructing lesson plans in accordance to the curriculum and encouraging a high-level of learning in all students
- Marking will also be required
- Paid to scale
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have a secure knowledge of the Science curriculum
- Confident teaching Science up to KS4
- Excellent communication and behaviour management skills
- Hold QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact +44 20 8132 9788. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.