Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary English Teacher
anzuk are working with a school in Wimbledon to recruit a Secondary English Teacher for an ASAP start
About the School:
A high achieving co-ed Secondary school (with Sixth Form) located in the heart of Wimbledon. The Headteacher boasts that the school is a "thriving school which prides itself on academic rigour and high expectations for every child. Fostering students’ creativity and character is at the core of our school culture with a strong emphasis on Arts education and sport alongside a broad, academic curriculum".
About the Role:
The school are looking for a candidate who is qualified to teach English across KS3 & KS4.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a teaching or mentoring role.
Paid to the national teacher pay scale
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send through your CV to Nick O'Sullivan
at [email protected]