Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Maths Teacher
anzuk is aiding a local secondary school recruiting a permanent Maths Teacher for a September start.
TEACHER OF Maths
Salary Scale: £28,000-£43,000
Role Type: Full time, Permanent
Required from: September 2023
anzuk Education is partnering with a successful 11-18 Academy situated in a semi-rural area on the outskirts of Doncaster which benefits from an attractive site and fantastic modern facilities.
The Academy has moved from a Single Academy in 2018 to a Sponsor Multi Academy Trust with currently five individual Academies and a clear growth plan.
Required from September 2023, the Academy Local Governing Body is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well qualified Maths Teacher who is an excellent classroom practitioner and able to teach across the age and ability range.
This position is a full time, permanent post. Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career, including newly qualified teachers, for whom the school runs a comprehensive induction and development programme. Overseas-qualified teachers are also encouraged to apply and sponsorship can be given.
The successful candidate will join an innovative and progressive team in a popular and successful faculty. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for a Maths teacher who:
We can offer you:
- is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management
- is committed to continuous improvement
- can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team
- has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our students
- enthusiastic, friendly students who deserve the very best teachers
- a superb building with state-of-the-art facilities
- hardworking, dedicated staff
- supportive leadership and a committed Governing Body
- a guaranteed CPD offer with real opportunities to develop as a teacher
if you are interested in finding out more please contact:[email protected]