Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Supply Teacher
Anzuk are seeking exceptional cover teachers to work flexibly/short-term in schools. Unlock the full potential of young people across Bath!
Secondary Supply Teacher
anzuk are working in partnership with schools in Bath to offer exceptional experiences in education. We aim to place the right educator in the right place, at the right time.
Working in schools enables you to experience some of the most life-changing and rewarding situations you will ever face. Closely linked to this is the potential to positively shape a young person's life.
Apply now to make a real difference!
The Role of a Supply Teacher:
Desirable qualities in Supply Teachers:
- Deliver lessons that are pre-planned, covering members of staff across multiple subjects
- Ensure students remain on task, utilising a variety of teaching methods in order to maximise learning
- Follow behaviour management policies and promote positive student interactions
- Feedback on student progress to department Heads before moving on to the next scheduled class
- Options are available for longer-term placements, which can be specific to a subject
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Approachable, personable and relatable individuals who can use these qualities to engage students in learning
- Educators who are able to use a variety of different methods to engage students and differentiate lesson content effectively
- Hard-working team players who promote a positive and enriching community around every student
- The highest demand is for core subject specialists (English, Maths and Science) but all specialisms are welcome
- Strong behaviour management skills, ensuring learning is at the core of every interaction
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years of experience and many of whom are teachers themselves
- Pay rate of £130 a day
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry-leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long-term assignments
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique 'ambassador' guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Please note, this role is not suitable for overseas educators seeking sponsorship.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bath, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.