Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are currently recruiting Secondary teachers to help meet the needs of schools in Somerset during and after lockdown
With the latest government announcement to close schools, undoubtedly there is a lot of concern about amount of work and how this is impacting students education.
Even with the school closures we have been advised that there will be a need for extra support within schools for keyworker children or to help deliver online sessions to students accessing classes online. We are also preparing for when schools do re-open and there will be a need to help with booster lessons and additional support for those students that have fallen behind due to not being at school full time.
For peace of mind, we are committed to safeguarding our educators and schools and have implemented the following:
- Weekly risk assessments carried out for all educators
- Continuous risk assessments carried out with schools
- Track and trace systems in place
- Updates and support available via our various social media channels and website
- Regular webinars with our senior leadership team and industry experts
So, if you are an enthusiastic and adaptable secondary school teacher ready and willing to support schools through this challenging period, we would love to work with you.
are seeking secondary teachers across a range of subjects including Maths
, Science, PE
, Humanities, English, Design and Technology, and General Cover
to support schools. The ideal candidate will:
- be punctual and organised
- be flexible and available for work (1-5 days a week)
- develop relationships with staff members and students
- maintain professional standards at all times
- follow school behaviour management policies
- adhere to school and anzuk COVID-19 procedures
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- a type of teaching qualification
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current referees
- a valid Enhanced DBS on the update service (we can process one of these for you)
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
Please email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.