Educators > Browse jobs
Supply teachers urgently needed across Somerset for short and long term roles. Case by case pay rates on offer plus termly bonus available*.
I wanted to write an honest advert with a difference!
The last 2 years have been exceptionally difficult for schools to ensure they have adequate staffing levels. This in turn has seen an increase in demand for agency support. Recruitment of good people has never been more difficult so here at anzuk, we want to make a plea! If you are looking for supply work in the Somerset area, we can guarantee that we will do all we can to support you to find suitable work that suits you and we will negotiate pay rates with the school on a case by case basis in order to maximise your earnings. In addition to this, we will offer a termly bonus dependent on the number of days you have worked (bonus paid in school holidays so there will be no gap in income). No hidden agenda, we just want more good people available to us so we can fulfil the demand from the schools that we work with.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic with a passion for learning
- Be punctual and organised
- Be flexible and available for work (1-5 days a week)
- Develop relationships with staff members and students
- Follow school behaviour management policies
- Be open, honest and want to support us to make a difference
You will need a relevant teaching qualification and references to cover the last 2 years. A valid DBS on the update service (we can also process one for you) as well as a CV outlining recent teaching experience. Why join anzuk?
- Quite simply, we want to make a difference and create exceptional experiences in education
- Open and transparent operating procedures
- anzuk is a specialist teaching agency with a professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100
- CPD and various training opportunities
- 100 day club, work 100 days with us and we will send you some goodies as a thank you
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay
- New to 2022 - termly bonus schemes available for daily supply
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Teach abroad? Opportunities in Australia and New Zealand
Please do email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information on teaching jobs please contact 0117 457 3443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.