Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Teachers / Bristol
Do you want to make a positive impact on young peoples lives? Secondary teachers are needed for an immediate start in popular schools across Bristol!
Are you looking for a new opportunity for growth and advancement? Would you like to keep your role flexible?
Secondary schools across Bristol are seeking enthusiastic and reliable teachers for short and long term cover requirements, across a range of subjects.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Delivering engaging lessons, catering for a range of ages and diverse abilities
- Adopt a holistic approach, attending to the physical, social and emotional needs of students
- Supporting the learning journeys and attainment goals of students across different schools
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- Have a passion for working in education and supporting young people
- Be strong with behaviour management skills to assist in promoting a learning environment
- Be based in Bristol and the surrounding areas
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
anzuk are global education staffing service working to provide educators personal and professional growth – visit our website or follow us on Instagram @anzuk.education.uk to find out about our free PD webinars and international opportunities.
Why work with us?
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice!
- 100 day club award - work 100 days for us and receive a gift from us as a thank you
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.