Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Teachers needed for flexible work in Taunton & Bridgwater, Somerset
anzuk is seeking dynamic, outgoing and enthusiastic secondary teachers to start work immediately in a variety of schools across Somerset
A number of secondary schools in Somerset are looking for teachers to join them for short and long term cover requirements across a range of subjects!
The ideal candidate will:
- be enthusiastic with a passion for learning
- be punctual and organised
- be flexible and available for work (1-5 days a week)
- develop relationships with staff members and students
- follow school behaviour management policies
You will need a type of teaching qualification and references to cover the last 2 years. A valid DBS on the update service (we can also process one for you) as well as a CV outlining recent teaching experience. Why join anzuk?
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
Please do email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.