Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary Teachers needed for schools across West London!
Looking for enthusiastic and inspiring Secondary Teachers to work in West London!
Are you looking for a new opportunity for growth and advancement? But would you like to keep your flexibility? Do you want to make a positive impact on children's life? Would you like to work across mainstream, special needs, primary and secondary schools across West London?
Send your application in today and we'll reach out to you!
THE ROLE INCLUDES (but are not limited to)
- "Good" - "Outstanding" rated schools by Ofsted in North West London
- "Teaching" schools so there are a lot of student teachers and ECTs mixed with the experienced staff
- High quality professional development opportunities
- Very supportive atmosphere
WHY WORK WITH ANZUK.EDUCATION?
- Supporting your classes learning journey and attainment goals
- Preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom
- anzuk are specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 15 years experience
- Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
- Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
- Guaranteed work opportunities
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Anouska
on email@example.com.About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.