anzuk education is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a Secondary school pupil on a 1:1 basis in Caerphilly
anzuk education is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant
to support a Secondary school pupil on a 1:1 basis. This is a long term role for the full academic year
starting asap based in the Caerphilly area. About the role:
You will be supporting a year 10 student in the special resource base (SRB) on a 1:1 basis with ASD.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to be experienced in supporting children with behavioural needs. On site training will be provided by the school.
As the pupil is going into their GCSE's you will need to be committed, consistent and happy to work Monday - Friday. The teaching assistant's role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a child with ASD
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time if required
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within Caerphillly or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
£85 a day starting as a TA with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please apply today. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.