Educators > Browse jobs
Secondary teachers for 2021 in South West
Seeking experienced secondary teachers to work within various secondary schools across South West London for when schools reopen
"The school’s vision that ‘it is not enough for young people to be loved, they must know that they are loved’ permeates the school’s culture” - Ofsted, May 2017
ANZUK are excited to announce that one of our partner schools are searching for a qualified Secondary Teachers to join their department for a January start. Ideally, the Secondary Teacher is strong enough within their pedagogy to successfully teach a range of subjects to GCSE level, including Maths, Science, PE, Art, Humanities, English, Design and Technology, and General Cover to support schools.
- "Good" rating by Ofsted
- Inclusive school culture and targeted training sessions for all teachers
- Very supportive atmosphere and continual professional development programme
- Working closely within a team
- Providing students with feedback, encouragement and support
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote student engagement in the learning activities.
- Career progression opportunities
- Standard school hours
- Pay is between M4 and M6
- Short term and permanent opportunities
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kadija on firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.