Educators > Browse jobs
Seeking Qualified Leader
Join this brand new nursery and have 10 weeks off each year! Room leader and educator roles available.
anzuk Education are working with a brand-new Nursery opening in West Hampstead. They are looking for qualified Early years practitioners to join their supportive team on a permanent basis.
The nursery is easily reached from West Hamstead station and can be reached on Overground, Thames link, Jubilee and Metropolitan line.
This brand new nursery has recently opened and the Manger has 25+ years within the Early Years Settings.
What do you need?
- Deliver high quality education and care in line with EYFS across different age ranges from 3m to 5 years.
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
- Choose between the shift of 8-4 or 9-5!
- Practitioner and Room leader positions available
- Nursery operates 45 weeks of the year
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a true passion for Early Years education.
- Experience working with young children aged 0-5 in an Early Years setting
- A Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years qualification
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Valid work rights for UK
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- 10 weeks off each year
- Above average pay rates
- The ability to shape the growth of the nursery
We are a global recruitment agency, specialising in education. We work with Early years providers across London to assist them to find exceptional educator for day to day supply , short term and permanent positions.
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting education settings when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. Apply now, by clicking the Apply button! Or email your CV to [email protected]. To have a confidential chat about this role or discuss our other opportunities call 020 3821 6822.